search

28.4.09

Series-"3 Tips from the Top"-Courtney Dunlop



As I begin my foray into this new series I call "3 Tips from the Top", a procession of pieces that profile Top tier experts in fashion,beauty, design and film who have agreed to share their Top Tips with us.  I am very excited to begin with 'Top Beauty Expert' Courtney Dunlop
freelance beauty editor/writer and former beauty editor of Jane magazine, whose work has appeared in Real Simple, InStyle, Allure, Elegant Bride, and Nylon, who also works as a consultant for companies such as Aveda and Pureology, as she has some seriously erudite knowledge of the best that the beauty industry has to offer. I am delighted to share her thoughtfully sound and simple tips, that are sure to call you back to 'good old common sense' and very likely, the Clarins counter.

Courtney's Top 3....and I quote:

  1. Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control SPF 30 Eye Cream.  "I completely attribute the fact that I have zero lines around my eyes to my longtime daily use."
 2. "I avoid split ends/breakage in my very fine hair by doing whatever possible to avoid hot tools and styling with bobby pins (they tear!)."
 3. "Do yoga to avoid wrinkles! I mean it! When you're stressed you furrow your brows which causes wrinkles."

Courtney's latest piece that features a modern take on a wide range of classic makeup and hair looks for your wedding, can be read in the Summer issue of InStyle Weddings that should be out on the newsstands in June.  

To visit Courtney's website please click the Title link "Series-3 Tips from the Top-Courtney Dunlop"

No comments:

Post a Comment